If you are trying to Uninstall A damaged or Corrupted Norton Product from your device manually from the Control panel Window and getting an error then you can use the Norton Removal and Re-installation tool to completely remove all the norton Product from your device. These kinds of issues generally occur when the Norton Product in your device is damaged because of incomplete installation or because of a Virus. this issue will not allow completing the uninstallation process. In that case, you can use this Norton Removal And Re-installation tool to remove the Norton Security Software from your device.
In this article, we will help you to understand the usage of the Norton Removal And re-installation tool and how you can use it to remove the Norton Product from Windows and Mac Operating System. In Order to keep your system secure from any kind of malware or viruses, Make sure to re-install the Norton Security 360 Immediately after the removal process.
Usage Of Norton Removal Tool
The Norton Removal Tool Is specifically designed to alter and remove the Failed Norton Installation files that are causing the error. the software will not affect any of the other programs on your device. Once the Norton software is completely removed from your device, You can run the installation process of the security software again. You need to download and install the Norton Internet Security Software on your device and then activate it.
Steps to Download and Install Norton Removal Tool On Windows
- Open a browser and Go to Norton’s Official Website.
- Now open the Norton Removal Tool Download page and then click on the Download Now link.
- Select the location where you want to save the file and then click on Ok.
- Go to the folder where the file is downloaded and double-click on it to run the installation process.
- Click on Next and then follow the instructions as prompted on the screen to complete the installation process.
- After the successful installation of the tool, Go to the desktop screen and double-click on the Norton Removal Tool icon to open it.
- Now complete the instructions as prompted and then restart your device to complete the removal process.
While performing the removal Process. the software might ask you to restart your device multiple times. Make sure to create a backup of the database if you are using ACT Or WinFax Softwares.
Steps To Use Norton Removal Tool On Mac
- Close all the running programs on your Mac Device and open the application folder.
- Now go to the Norton Solutions folder and then double-click on Norton Uninstaller to open it.
- Now from the list of the Norton Products, Select the Norton Security Application that you want to remove from your Mac Device.
- Now from the opened window, click on Uninstall Button and then enter the login Credential Of your account to confirm the deletion of the software.
- Close the application folder and other windows and then restart your device.
So these are some of the best ways to remove the Norton Software from your device. After successfully removing the failed Norton Security Software from your device, Make sure to install the security software again to keep your device secure from viruses and malware. You can follow the steps mentioned below to install the Norton Security 360 on your device.
- Open the official website of Norton and log in to your Norton Account.
- Now go to the product details window and then choose the Norton 360 product from the list and click on the Download button.
- Now from the Download Manager Window, Click on Start Download and then choose the location where you want to save the file.
- Now, Open the folder where the file is stored and then double-click on the fill to start the installation process.
- Follow the instructions given on the screen to complete the installation process.
You can manage all the devices from Norton Account.
So this way You can remove and reinstall the Norton Security product from your device using the Norton Removal And Re-installation tool. However, If you have encountered an error while removing or installing the software on your device, you can contact the technical Assistance team at Norton Security to resolve the issue. They are available 24×7 to help you with any kind of issue with the Norton Software.